Welcome to Lineage 2 AEPVP Community Board

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Torvin

Dyes +1 -1 from shop...

11 posts in this topic

Sympol maker has auto dyes on it... but there is dyes in luxury merchant that is for +1 -1

If you buy those dyes you can't add them cause of the already ones in symbol maker.

e9953b4a0beb437695fe2e52cf251a21.png

Posted (edited)

Ty for the info! Fix the two inventory windows! And fix the ports of gk.... i press to port to aden and i went to goddard... i port to go to cemetary and i went to cave of trials! LeL :P

Make all chats available in beta cause of some players want to report in game bugs and they can't. put a limit 3 minutes per comment if you want ot avoid spam.

Edited by Torvin

And one more... make the default enchant of weapons +7 for every weapon. because it's boring to enchant it over and over again and if they broke to go +7 and not +0!!!

That's my requests if you want you follow them. I am a lazy player cause i get too old for this shit! :P 

9 hours ago, Torvin said:

And one more... make the default enchant of weapons +7 for every weapon. because it's boring to enchant it over and over again and if they broke to go +7 and not +0!!!

That's my requests if you want you follow them. I am a lazy player cause i get too old for this shit! :P 

What scroll you used to enchant it went back to +0?

Crystal at the start of the beta..now i see that you changed them so its ok!

@Leo Why spectral master miss the str skill for the pet? i will get it on higher level or you deleted it?

1 minute ago, Torvin said:

@Leo Why spectral master miss the str skill for the pet? i will get it on higher level or you deleted it?

Pets are already buffed on base stats

5 hours ago, Torvin said:

So you removed it?

theres no reason to remove them, they are there just for the looks

I can't find STR Pet buff in my skills section..